CAN I JUST WRITE?

The heat is killing me. Indeed. My alarm went off at 6:30 am today. So I attended it and told myself to get a few more minutes of sleep only to wake up 18 minutes before class. I hate the heat. I felt it in my sleep, in my dreams and I feel it even when am awake.

I told myself I was not going to get under covers last night. The heat had almost killed me. So I just threw myself on the bed, synthesising things in my head.

I woke up and met a guy in the showers, he told me I am showering a lot! I laughed it off and it made sense why my soap is lasting 2 weeks longer. But it’s the heat.

Now I realised, honestly you don’t feel hot to the point of no-comfort when you are just staying. For instance, when you are drinking thobwa under the acacia tree at home, can the heat kill you?


The heat is a scapegoat, and I have devised a plan! I shall blame it for all I can. But for all I know, it’s the workload, the thinking, the moving around and the pressure, don’t these give enough heat already?

So to the sun, let it shine and heat up all it can! After all, doesn’t it dry our clothes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY THE PRESIDENT WON’T SAVE YOU

A SHORT ACCOUNT FROM CHIRUNGA

A TRIP IN LILONGWE